- 2016 Logistics Technology Summit Will Address:
- - Utilizing additive manufacturing technology to fundamentally transform the Military logistics supply chain
- - Leveraging IoT applications to improve efficiency and effectiveness across all branches of the us military
- - Developing robust technological and strategic capabilities to support US military logistics in current and future deployed environments
- - Maintaining asset visibility at the tactical, operational and strategic levels
- - Near-term priorities for increasing the speed and agility of the US military logistical supply chain
- - Strategic sustainment and expeditionary logistics for a globally responsive and regionally engaged fighting force
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the military logistics supply chain.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover emerging technologies that support the optimization and increased efficiency of military logistics in deployed environments.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- This Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- This Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information